Friday, January 25, 2008

Sometimes Customer Service Represenatives Can Be So Rude!

Usually when I'm talking to a customer service representative they are usually pleasant and easy-going. But not this particular time! It's just so hard to believe that you could actually get two entirely different personalities when you call the same place!

On one of my previous occassions calling this company the customer service representative and I talked for almost a whole hour! And it was a very pleasant conversation with both me and the representative laughing!

That's why talking to this last one gave me pause for thought. She just seemed like she didn't want to be bothered and I wondered that maybe I knew more than she did and she didn't like it! (In defense of the topic of companies outsourcing to other companies this representative sounded as though she was from the US so I can't complain about not being able to understand her - I understood her quite well!)

There's really no sense in reporting her. Maybe she was just having a bad day?

If she doesn't like her job maybe she should read my Working From Home blog

No comments: