Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Free Money?

Free Money?


You know you never know just what you are going to find on the Internet! I say that because I have happened upon a site that is in a way just giving away free money!

Actually it is a site that was started by someone who started their own business (fulfilling a dream that they had always had!) and then sold their business for a lot of money!

Now that they are financially free they have started a website for those who are in need and are looking for some financial help!

And you know the oddest thing about this site? IT WORKS! Now I'm not saying that you are going to make millions of dollars but I have seen people on this site receive on an average of $100!


____________________________


Updates!



September 2008! - One disaster relief organization received a $75,000 donation in 5 days!




July 11, 2008

  • You can also use this site if you would like to start a memorial fund in someone's memory!

  • July 14, 2008 - here is an excerpt from someone who has received donations of money in the past from this website!

    "Thanks to all of you I'm able to pay my back taxes. Wow, what a relief. I'm so blessed by all of you, and will never forget your kind acts. Without your help, I would be homeless soon. Words just can't express my gratitude enough."


  • A woman who is requesting $500 in donations for her and her family to help them get back on their feet has received $100 in donations so far!

  • August 10, 2008 - a woman just joined the group and is requesting $12,000 so that she can buy her family a mobile home so that they can have somewhere to live and have a home of their own!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I send the 5 to. My brother died 6 weeks ago causing my mom to have a stroke . I would like to do a memorial and also make minor improvements on my mothers home.

Rose said...

You can send the $5 via the Paypal button located on the side of this blog. Please be sure to include your email address so that I can provide you with a link to the website!

Elvirah said...

This sounds really interesting. Though i dont need any kind of financial help now, i would recommend this to someone who is in financial difficulties. Thanks for the information anyways.

Rose said...

The site is very popular as so many people are making their requests for money. It gave me the idea to start a similar blog called Financial Requests.

I decided to start this new blog because so many people have their own sites where they are requesting money but they are getting no traffic to their sites.

Also too people would like to request money but they have no website so they don't have a way of letting people know - so that's another reason why I started the blog.

I envy you that you say that you don't need any kind of financial help - I'm sure we all could use a little more just to help us more.