Sunday, July 5, 2009

Looking For A Job?



I recently posted on my Grant Basics 101 Blog about how there are many job openings in the government! Besides government grants and programs our government also has a lot of job openings as well.

I found another article online about "6 Jobs That Are In High Demand" meaning that there are still job openings out there that are available for people who are looking for jobs and for people who are looking for work.

I won't give away the whole article but one of the jobs on the list that surprised me was that of web designer. I was surprised because I keep reading about web designers out there who are having problems finding clients but according to the article - this is a job that is in high demand!

I hope you enjoy reading the article and the reason that I didn't post this on my Working From Home Blog is because these jobs (for the most part) are jobs where you are working for someone else outside of your home.

6 In Demand Jobs!


No comments: