Sunday, January 18, 2009

Turbo Tax

Well as you know we are right at the start of tax season! Yes that's right another year has gone by and it's now time to get ready to file one's taxes for 2008!

Personally I have quite a few tax forms that I have to prepare for this year including a local Earned Income Tax that I have to pay in my own local area - LaMott, PA

One of the most popular tax software packages seems to be Turbo Tax! - although I still choose to do my income taxes by hand - the old-fashioned way - LOL!

TurboTax is the #1-rated, best-selling tax software. Free Edition includes free IRS efile. Easily prepare your tax return and file income taxes online. You can find out more about this income tax preparation software by going to the Intuit website.



Comments Received


Hadyn said...

TurboTax provides many different tax software packages...

No comments: