Saturday, February 9, 2008

Depositing Your Checks Without Having To Go To The Bank?

Technology is advancing so rapidly today. People can do their banking and pay their bills online. Now comes word that those of us that do our banking online may now be able to deposit checks without having to go to the bank!

Confused? So was I at first but it really seems to be quite simple. The process involves scanning the check but it isn't a sure thing yet. It's currently being experimented on and it will depend on whether or not your bank will allow you to have such an option. A lot of people already have their checks direct deposited so this might be another very good option to have.

I certainly love the convenience of being able to do my banking at all kinds of hours! I especially hate those long lines on Fridays and I'm sure that a lot of other people do too!

Of course I realize that not everyone has a banking account but for those that do there seems to be another convenient option well on it's way!

Here is a link to an article that talks more about being able to deposit checks without having to go to the bank.

No comments: